Reduce Recordable Injuries, Workers Comp Cost & Time Lost
By utilizing our services, your company will be able to achieve the following goals with no additional charges being billed against your workers compensation or health insurance.
Decrease risk of injury
Reduce recordable injury rate
Reduce workers compensation cost and claims
Reduce lost works days
Reduce overall healthcare costs
Increase health and wellbeing of all employees
Increase safety awareness
Improve morale among employees
Improve quality of work
Increase employee productivity
Identify problematic trends
By utilizing our injury prevention methods we can make your workplace a healthy and safe environment.
• Onsite Injury Treatment: Work Related and Non-Work Related
• Onsite First Aid Treatment
• Onsite Ergonomics Evaluations
• Dynamic Warm Up/Stretch and Flex
• Fitness Programs for Individuals or Entire Department
• Wellness Programs Which Address Weight Loss and More
Lower costs and boost productivity with a proactive workplace ergonomics improvement process.
1. Ergonomics reduces costs.
2. Ergonomics improves productivity.
3. Ergonomics improves quality.
4. Ergonomics improves employee engagement.
5. Ergonomics creates a better safety culture.
We identify Risk factors and develop solutions for:
High Task Repetition
Repetitive/Sustained Awkward Postures
*Picture taken Pre-Covid
We not only treat and rehabilitate work related injuries but we also emphasize the treatment and rehabilitation of nonwork related injuries. By treating these conditions early we can keep employees safe and at work.
•Soft Tissue Mobilization
Educating employees on injury prevention is an important goal of Moore Wellness Systems. By proper education we can help employees stay healthy and prevent workplace injuries.
• Musculoskeletal disorders
• Early signs and symptoms of common conditions
• Early self treatment to prevent chronic conditions
• Proper lifting techniques
• Proper nutrition
• Proper exercise technique
• Environmental health risk
• Customized health related topics